Saturday, July 04, 2009

Since this is the only place I can vent my current pisstivity without anyone I know reading it, here I am.

Mama hasn't even been gone a year, and her widow has already had girlfriends PLURAL, and he's already asked at least one to move in with him!!. He is pisssing and moaning about what she did with her money and who she left what to. WTF???

Not only that, but he's sitting here telling us how relieved he is that he doesn't have to hide this or that anymore. He is sitting here saying this shit to me and my sister, who mom's passing is still very raw and very painful. I'd like very much to smack the shit out of him on this glorious 4th of july.
I'm really mad, but he's pushing 80, so I have to bite my tongue. *rolls eyes* UGH! MAD MAD MAD

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home